In order for you to understand science words better you should know a way on how to define the words in context. The way the word is used gives you a clue as to its meaning. Find the definitions of the italicized words.
1. One of the capabilities of cells is its ability to divide .
2. Genetics is the study of heredity and variation.
3. Chromosomes carry hereditary information, known as DNA.
4. Cell division involves the division of nuclear materials followed by the division of cytoplasm.
5. All living things grow because your cells get bigger and number of your cells gets larger.